1. For any single order with purchase over HK$500 (after discounts or/and coupons and discount codes), free delivery service will be provided. Otherwise, HK$120 delivery fee will be charged.
2. Our standard delivery schedule is from Monday to Friday (except holidays), with 2 timeslots (11am-2pm ; 2pm-6pm).
3. Normally, the order can be delivered by the 3ʳᵈ working day when your order is accepted and payment is confirmed.
4. Daily order cut-off time is 3pm. If you confirm the order after 3pm, the delivery date will be counted from next working day. Announcement shall be made for any special arrangement.
5. Delivery service is available for Hong Kong SAR only. Areas specifically mentioned please refer to Weekly Delivery Schedule.
6. Each order can be delivered to one location only.
7. Our driver will contact you on the day of delivery to confirm the delivery time.
8. If you are not available to accept delivery at the designated delivery time, we will contact you for re-delivery arrangement. HK$120 delivery fee will be charged.
9. You must sign on the receipt to confirm you have received the parcel. Otherwise, you must ensure there is authorized person to receive the parcel at the designated delivery time. Upon your consent and confirmation, we could leave the parcel at reception or management office. Please note that we do not hold any responsibility in the case of damage or loss of the products for the above cases.
10. Home delivery does not include moving goods into the house. Therefore, the company will not be liable and compensated for any loss or damage if items in the house are damaged during the transportation.
11. You must check if the goods ordered are damaged when you receive. Goods may be exchanged within five working days after the delivery if they are faulty, defective or damaged (with no fault on your part), or the goods are not what you ordered, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity. Details please refer to Terms & Conditions
12. You can choose either delivery service or self pick-up at our office in San Po Kong. Eshop orders are not available to pick up at supermarket stores.
13. If there are any changes in your delivery address, please contact us within 24 hours after ordered.
14. Please note that No dry ice is provided in the delivery.
15. Special arrangements will be made under inclement weather conditions.
(a) Typhoon Signal no.8/Black Rainstorm Warning Signal: If the signal is likely to be hoisted within 2 hours, our delivery service will be temporarily suspended. When the signal is issued, the delivery service will be cancelled on the day.
(b) In this event, you will be contacted to reschedule delivery time and the delivery will be scheduled 2 working days thereafter at earliest.
16. We will not compensate for any delay, suspension or rescheduling of the delivery due to any force majeure.
17. If there are any disputes, Pata Negra House Group reserve the right of final decision.